Message to the customers
Dear user welcome to Corner.pk privacy policies. We aim to make the experience valuable for you. The company respects the user’s right to privacy and therefore follows a policy of protecting the personal information of the user. The company does not support cyber crime and obtains services of the best available resources to protect networks and valuable consumer information.
The policy also explains the measures that have been taken by the company to ensure protection of valuable and personal data and information. The company does not misuse or take advantage of the user’s data without their permission, unless required by the law. The following sections will explain the process of information collection and its usage in detail.
Process for requests
The website prioritizes the needs and the requirements of the users to answer and provide help as soon as possible. A period of 7 working days is essential for the site to review the request, act upon it and contact back the user.
DUTIES AND RIGHTS OF THE USERS
In the digital world, the digital signature is accepted as the authentic consent of the users given to the companies. Before signing it is important that the users understand what they are opting for:
- The users are required to carefully read and go through the privacy and permission agreement when using the site.
- The user is not required to give their information to the ads and other sources when visiting or browsing our site. The website will not be responsible for the misuse of user’s personal information by other advertisements and other sources on the site.
- If the user is concerned/unsure at any point, we advise the user to contact the support helpline here immediately.
- The users hold the right to correct or edit any part of the data containing their personal information at any time.
- The users hold the right to restrict the website from using their personal information for the purposes of marketing.
- The website cannot be held accountable for any sharing of password by the user to third parties. In case of breach, the user is required to contact the support department immediately here.
FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE
- The website holds the right to contact third parties and affiliations for obtaining security and privacy services. Meanwhile, personal information may be transferred to other more secure systems and protocols for purposes of protection.
- The website holds the right to choose the protection companies that it believes acts in best favor of the users and the company.
- The website holds the right to make changes, amendments in the privacy agreement from time to time. The users are not liable to sign the agreement in case of disagreement.
- The website provides a backup system for any accidental loss or damage of data.
- The website may demand proof or re-identification by the user from time to time to ensure that the account is not being used by an intruder.
How does the website collect data?
The users should be aware about the methods and ways in which their information and data can be used by the site. Mentioned below are some of the areas that reflect on how the website collects and uses the data and information of the users. The website gathers information about the user when the consumer places orders for products to be delivered. The main elements of this data include the users:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Postal address
- Delivery address
- Telephone number mobile number
- Fax number
- Payment and bank account details
- Payment modes (changeable for each order)
- Other optional preferences of the users
How does the website use the data?
This data is saved and identified by the personalized account of each individual user. The information is further used to verify the identity and validation of the user, and also to verify the transactions and financial requests. The website can also use this information to improve the layout and design of the website as the user navigates around the site. This information is also helpful for the website in improving the quality of services to enhance productivity.
The website can also use personal information to reach out and contact the users for obtaining consent to process the information for other purposes. The website can provide parts of this information to third party vendors and delivery service correspondents for carrying deliveries and orders to the user’s residences. The information is also stored to be verified at times of refund and payments.
The personal information can also be used to identify the geographical location of the user for many purposes. This information is also used for the purposes of studying consumer behavior for marketing and product development. In situations where the data is analyzed and studied, it is important to mention that the data is strictly statistical and does not violate any form of privacy or confidentiality.
On other occasions, the users may be approached for conducting surveys and questionnaires that may require the user to remain anonymous. The users may also be frequently contacted by the site to review promotions and deals on the site, to keep the users interested. The users can opt out to discontinue to receive any promotional or additional information from the site, by simply clicking unsubscribe. This research further helps the site to display options and advertisements that might interest the user.
The website also requires the user’s data to inform and contact the user for any competitions, prizes or events that may be announced. This will be adjacent to making participation requests and invitations for the users.
The website takes responsibility that the cookies for the site will not harm the user in any way. The specified cookies will allow the user to search and browse the site and shop more freely. The website also uses Google Analytics to study and save information about user preferences and patterns of using the website, and provide reports to Google servers in U.S.